This side dish recipe is sooooo easy! Just 5 ingredients. It goes great with ham and pork. I've even made it on Thanksgiving.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb butter
- add 12 pieces white bread or whole-wheat bread
- add 6 eggs
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs.
- Stir in pineapple and cubed toast.
- Pour into ungreased 13" x 9" pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until top begins to brown.