This cake is very good and sweet.I got this recipe from my sister-in-law.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can cherry pie filling
- add 1 cup chopped nuts
- add 1 cup coconut
- add 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 white cake mix
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- add 1/3 water
- add 2/3 cup oil
- add 1 (12 ounce) package Cool Whip
- Combine first 8 ingredents, except pineapple juice.
- Bake in a 10x14 greased pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- While cake is still hot, prick with fork, pour pineapple juice over the cake.
- Mix pie filling and cool whip together and spread over the cool cake.