These are great for parties. Very addictive! You can get very creative with these.
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package ham or turkey
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Pat meat dry with a papertowel, set aside.
- Spread cream cheese liberally over tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onions over cream cheese.
- place 1 or 2 slices of meat over green onions.
- Roll tightly and slice about one half inch thick.
- Arrange on a serving platter with favorite dip.
- HINT: For better slicing, refrigerate whole rolls for about 4 hours.
Location: San Francisco , CA