Tex Mex at it's best. I do not think there has been a party I have been to in the last 10 years where these were not a staple.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1 green onion
- add 16 flour tortillas
- add 1 dash garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together well and spread a small amount on each flour tortilla.
- Roll each jelly roll fashion and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve slice each rolled tortilla into 1/2 inch pieces and insert toothpick for easy handling. It will look like a lollipop on a stick.
- Serve with picante sauce for dipping.