Tex Mex at it's best. I do not think there has been a party I have been to in the last 10 years where these were not a staple.
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 green onion
- 16 flour tortillas
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together well and spread a small amount on each flour tortilla.
- Roll each jelly roll fashion and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve slice each rolled tortilla into 1/2 inch pieces and insert toothpick for easy handling. It will look like a lollipop on a stick.
- Serve with picante sauce for dipping.