A very simple appetizer. These are very tasty and quite filling. You can slice them as you need them.
- 6-8 large flour tortillas
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1-2 package thin sliced ham or turkey (I'm talking about the pkgs that are about $.59 each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3-4 green onions
- Combine all ingredients (I use a mixer).
- Spread completely on flour tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla closed.
- Refrigerate to set (or until ready to serve).
- Slice in about 1/2" slices.
- Serve with your favorite salsa on the side.
- Note: add as much green onions and meat as you like, but it must be able to spread on the tortillas.
- Depending on how thick you spread this is how many tortilla rolls you will end up with.
Location: San Francisco , CA