A very simple appetizer. These are very tasty and quite filling. You can slice them as you need them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6-8 large flour tortillas
- add 1 can diced green chilies
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- add 1-2 package thin sliced ham or turkey (I'm talking about the pkgs that are about $.59 each)
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 3-4 green onions
- Combine all ingredients (I use a mixer).
- Spread completely on flour tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla closed.
- Refrigerate to set (or until ready to serve).
- Slice in about 1/2" slices.
- Serve with your favorite salsa on the side.
- Note: add as much green onions and meat as you like, but it must be able to spread on the tortillas.
- Depending on how thick you spread this is how many tortilla rolls you will end up with.