This yummy coffee cake starts with a yellow cake mix and is topped with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 4 eggs
- add 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- add 1 (3 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- add 1 (18 ounce) box duncan hines golden butter recipe cake mix
- add 1 cup pecans
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- Mix together first five ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
- Mix together last three ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a greased and floured bundt cake pan pour 1/3 batter, then 1/3 nut mixture.
- Repeat ending with nut mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°, but check with toothpick at 50 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.