You'll want to triple this recipe for those sports fans. Make ahead & freeze well wrapped in foil, they'll keep for a couple of months. To serve the frozen pizza sticks preheat oven to 300f, place frozen sticks on a non stick baking sheet and bake for5-8 minutes Either way fresh or frozen they are good
- add 1/2 teaspoon basil
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium tomato paste
- add 12 breadsticks
- add 1 tablespoon water
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili (optional or use less)
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 300F, Place bread sticks about an inch apart on a baking sheet, foil lined and lightly sprayed with veggie oil In a bowl mix tomatoe paste, water, oil, chili (if using)& pepper, mix well Brush the tops of the bread sticks with this mixture.
- Sprinkle the sticks with the oregano, basil and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake bread sticks until heated through 3-5 minutes and the cheese has melted Cool 1 minute& serve warm.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews