Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 whole Small Russet Potatoes
- add Canola Oil
- add Butter, Melted
- add Kosher Salt
- add Jarred Marinara Or Pizza Sauce
- add Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- add Diced Pepperoni
- add Minced Fresh Parsley
- add Miscellaneous Pizza Toppings: Cooked Sausage, Cooked Hamburger, Diced Bell Pepper, Diced Onion, Diced Mushrooms, Diced Canadian Bacon, Etc.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Scrub potatoes very clean.
- Rub the surface of each potato with canola oil. Sprinkle with salt and bake until the potatoes are tender and the skins are crisp, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cut the baked potatoes in half, then use a spoon to scoop out most of the insides, leaving a bit of a rim all around. Brush the inside and outside of each half with melted butter. Place the potatoes skin side up and return to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn them over (using tongs) and put them back in the oven for a few more minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp. Remove them from the oven and set them aside.
- To assemble the skins, fill each skin with a spoonful of marinara or pizza sauce. Add a good amount of grated cheese and sprinkle on some diced pepperoni. Return them to the oven for just a couple of minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with minced parsley and serve immediately!