Transfer a loaf of frozen bread dough from freezer to refrigerator in the morning and it will be ready to use by dinner time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup prepared pizza or pasta sauce
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped pepperoni
- add 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Generously coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 10 inch square on a floured surface.
- Spread pizza or pasta sauce over dough.
- Sprinkle all but 2 tbsp mozzarella over the sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style to enclose filling.
- Cut roll crosswise into 10 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down on baking sheet.
- Brush tops with oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.