Pizza Roll Ups
Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
All your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2271
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- add 8 cheese sticks cut in half
- add 7 ounce package pepperoni slices
- add marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
- add Garlic Sauce
- add 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- add 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Repeat with remaining 4 rolls.
- Cut both circles into 8 wedges.
- Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge.
- Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni.
- Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point.
- Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Brush rolls with sauce while still warm.
- Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.