From Southern Living. Very kid friendly.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (1 ounce) mozzarella string cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- add 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles, and place on a baking sheet. Place 2 pepperoni slices on each triangle; place 1 piece cheese at wide end of triangle. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up, starting at wide end. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.