Servs: 10 Prep:
"'Since pizza is a big favorite with my teenagers, I like to keep these crispy snacks on hand,' says Ruby Williams of Bogalusa, Louisiana. 'Loaded with toppings, they go right from the freezer to the oven with little time and effort. And they're always a hit.'"
- add 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- add 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/4 cup chopped onion
- add 5 English muffins, split
- add 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Spread over cut side of each muffin half. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.