These sre great finger foods for get togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 16 pepperoni slices
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.