We used to make something similar to this at a Bakery that I worked at. They were a big hit with the customers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- add pepperoni
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- add 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- add 1 (7 ounce) can pizza sauce
- add 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough (Pillsbury)
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Roll out bread sticks on an ungreased cookie sheet, lay two pepperoni on the end, sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese and fold bread stick over and twist, then mix together parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder and sprinkle over top of twisted bread stick.
- Add more mozzarella if desired and bake for 5-8 minutes in a 350°F oven or golden brown.
- Dip in heated pizza sauce.