This sweet, spicy and fruity chutney can be used on pork chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups brown sugar
- add 2 teaspoons dried ginger
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup dried cranberries
- add 1 cup raisins
- add 1 cup onions
- add 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- add 3 cups vinegar
- add 4 quarts plums
- add 1 jalapeno
- add 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat.
- Simmer until thick.
- Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Ladle into hot jars, remove air bubbles leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Adjust lids and process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.