My Mom had a can of cherry pie filling and a can of jumbo butter tastin' biscuits and said I could make something. This is what I made.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 3-4 tablespoons water (or enough to make a thin glaze)
- add 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can butter tastin' jumbo refrigerated biscuits (8 in can)
- add 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Lightly flour biscuits on each side.
- Roll each biscuit into a 5 inch circle.
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of pie filling in the center of each biscuit.
- Fold over until edges meet.
- Seal with a fork.
- Lay turnovers in 2 rows of 4 on a medium sized cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix powdered sugar and water together to form glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over turnovers.