If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (2 ounces)
- add 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- add 1/2 cup yellow corn grits
- add nonstick cooking spray
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add 2 cloves garlic
- Combine grits and 1/2 cup broth; mix well and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 cup broth into heavy, large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add garlic and moistened grits; mix well and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add feta cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Add red pepper; mix well.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Spoon grits mixture into prepared pan. Press grits evenly into pan with wet fingertips.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Preheat broiler. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Turn polenta out onto cutting board and cut into 2-inch squares. Cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Place polenta triangles on prepared baking sheet and spray tops lightly with cooking spray. Place under broiler until lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with fresh oregano and chives if desired.
- Exchanges1 starch/bread.