This is a MUST at every holiday in our family. I suggest doubling the recipe...it always goes fast!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb kielbasa
- add 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- add 1 cup apricot preserves
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients except kielbasa. Mix well, and cook over low heat until well balanced (clear and smooth).
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces.
- Add kielbasa and heat thoroughly.
- Make sure heat is low, and cook for at least an hour until the sauce cooks down. The longer it cooks, the better.