I am a kielbasa lover, and nothing goes better with them than kraut. I sometimes add green pepper, and this is also great served in a bun, like the polish sausages you get at the fair!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Cook sausages over medium heat in 10 inch skillet until brown.
- Cook onion in the same skillet until soft.
- Stir in sauerkraut; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- Place sausages on top of sauerkraut.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.