Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
A snack everyone will enjoy. You can make it your own by adding family favorite toppings.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (20 oz) package SeaPak? Popcorn Shrimp or SeaPak? Shrimp Poppers
- add 1 large tomato, diced
- add 8 oz white corn chips
- add 8 oz sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 1/2 cups)
- add 1/4 cup pickled sliced jalapenos, roughly chopped (if desired)
- add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- add 4 scallions (both white and green), thinly sliced
- add Kosher salt
- add Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450?. Prepare the shrimp according to package directions. Season the tomato with salt to taste and set aside. Place chips into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the cheese over the chips. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Scatter shrimp and jalapenos over chips then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake until cheese melts and nachos are golden on top, about 10 minutes. Scatter the tomatoes and scallions over the nachos and serve immediately with additional sauce and sour cream.