I love these with cream cheese and jalapeno pepper jely!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- add 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 1/2 cup white flour
- add 3 teaspoons ice water
- add 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a medium bowl add flours, poppy seeds and cheese together-whisk.
- Whisk together oil and soy sauce and add to the flour mixture along with enough ice water to form a dough ball.
- Wrap and chill for around 30 minutes.
- On an oiled cookie sheet roll out dough to 0.125 inch thick and with a sharp knife cut into 2 inch squares.
- Bake for 15-20 minutesin a 325 degree oven.