If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 pork chops
- add 6 potatoes
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon red-hot cayenne pepper sauce
- add 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- add 1 tablespoon oil
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- add 1 (2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 12x8 inch baking dish, layer half of potatoes and 1/2 can French fried onions. Top with mushrooms and remaining potatoes.
- In another pan, melt butter; stir in soy sauce, mustard, cayenne pepper sauce and garlic powder. Brush half of soy sauce mixture over potatoes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Brown pork chops; drain. Arrange chops over potatoes and brush with remaining soy sauce mixture. Bake, covered, for 1 hour. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes or until chops and potatoes are done. Top chops with remaining onions; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.