Servs: 4 Prep: 10m Cook: 30m
Had this recipes over 10 years It's really good...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 Tsb oil
- add 4 Bone-in pork chops - one inch thick
- add 1/2 Tsp salt
- add 1 can 28 oz whole tomotoes
- add 1/3 c. olive oil
- add 3 Tbs garlic-chopped
- add 1 Tsp sugar
- add 1/2 Tsp fennel seeds
- add 1 Tbs dried basil
- add 1 Tbs dried parsley
- heat in oil in large skillet cover medium high heat. season pork chops with salt; cook for 2 minutes on each side. reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes longer. remove pork chops from skillet.
- add tomotoes with liquid, oil, garlic,sugar, fennel seeds, basil and parsley to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring. reduce heat to medium; cook until sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes.
- pour sauce into blender or food proccessor. process breifly to break up tomotoes chucks.
- return sauce to skillet, add pork chops. heat until pork is warmed through about 5 minutes.
- It's good to serve with herb pasta and green beans...