this is elegant but so quick and easy. your guests will never know. adapted from cooking light
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1 tablespoon canola oil
- add 1/2 cup dried cherries
- add 2 lbs pork tenderloins
- add salt and pepper
- add fresh parsley (to garnish)
- add 1 cup ruby port
- add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- add 4 teaspoons raspberry jam
- combine the first 4 ingredients heat oil in a skillet.
- sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes on each side, in batches, until cooked through, set aside.
- add port mixture to pan and scrape up browned bits.
- bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- serve sauce over pork, garnish with fresh parsley.