Servs: 4 Makes: 8 sliders Prep: Cook:
I am wondering what we have for dinner???fast thinking open the refrigerator & Wo-la... see ground pork..task is easy dinner on table in no time.. & my god..it turned out great .i have my hubby to attest to it..
- add 1 lb ground pork makes 4 1/4 ponder burger,4 oz pork stake Pattie or 8 2 oz sliders.
- add 1/4 cup dry roasted onion or 1/2 cup very fine onion or green onion
- add dash of sea salt to taste dash of garlic powder to taste optional
- add 1/2 table spoon %100 coconut oil
- add note:
- add tomato, lettuce,onion slice, pickle slice ,cheese for fix in your pork burger
- add or serve as stake pork Pattie can use sweet potato fries ,corn,or green peas
- in a large bowl combine all the ingredient. mix.. & portion as you like .
- 4 1/4 lb pork burger round patties, 4 1/4 lb pork stake patties in oval shape.
- in a lage heated nonstick pan warm the coconut oil .
- make sure the pan is very hot .place the patties brown 7 min each side or cook as you like med well done or juicy med.
- use fresh burger sourdough use your favorite garnish with mayo , catchup or mustard. serve with sweet potato fries.enjoy.. or do open platter serve the chop pork stake .
- for side dish use yor favorite veggies.
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
It is often a refreshing touch of summer to hav... ( more )