About 17 years ago I was taught by a neighbor a very easy way to create a pork roll. It was so easy even I couldn't mess it up.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add water
- add 1 (12 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- add 1/4 cup oil
- add 1 lb ground pork
- add ground pepper
- add 2 tablespoons parsley
- add 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Mix the pork, garlic and parsley together, you can add more garlic and or parsley and ground pepper to your taste.I buy the wrappers that are about 4in x 4in.
- Take about a tablespoon and a half lay it on the egg roll and roll according to package direction.
- When you get to the end of wrapping wet the tip of your finger and wet the corner of the wrapper and close.This should keep the roll closed.
- Let your oil heat and place the roll in the oil until golden brown or you feel that the pork is cook all the way.