My Husband LOVES this pork steak. It is fork tender, tasty & easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 large onion
- add garlic powder
- add 4 pork steaks
- add 1 3/4 cups water
- add 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced or 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- add 2 tablespoons canola oil
- add 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown steaks on each side.
- While browning, season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer steaks to a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the same skillet.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, dry soup mix, and mushroom soup; mix together until sauce forms.
- Pour sauce over steaks.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes.