You can also use this glaze with pork loin roasts, pork chops and chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- add 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloins
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or cider vinegar
- add 1/2 cup apricot jam
- add 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Pat pork dry.
- Combine jam, mustard, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Coat pork with glaze.
- Place pork on rack set over foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated 375°F oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until cooked through (internal temperature about 160 F).
- Bonnie Stern.Simply HeartSmart Cooking.