If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 (8-10 ounce) pork tenderloins
- add 1/3 cup canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Sear pork on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet with pork in oven.
- Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and rosemary; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, cranberry sauce and vinegar and whisk until cranberry sauce melts, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork to work surface.
- Scrape any juices from large skillet into cranberry mixture.
- Boil until sauce has reduced enough to coat spoon thickly, about 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce.