We love pork tenderloins served with this wine sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 to 1 lb. pork tenderloins
- add 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- add 2 tsp. oil
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add Sauce:
- add 1 Tbs. butter
- add 1 minced shallot or sweet onion
- add 1/2 Cup Marsala
- add 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- add 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat tenderloins with mustard and salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large oven-proof skillet over med-high heat and brown meat evenly on all sides.
- Place skillet in oven and roast 20 minutes, turn and continue cooking another 20 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Make sauce:
- Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan, cook shallots until softened, add rest of sauce ingredients and cook until reduced by half.
- Let pork sit about 10 minutes covered with foil before slicing.
- Serve with sauce over all.