Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
This is portgues family tradation for over 60 years...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pound stew meats
- add 1 1/2 pound of licuiqica
- add 1 medium white onion-chopped
- add 1 can 8oz tomotoe sauce
- add 6 peeled pototes into half
- add 1 small cabbage
- add dash tabassco
- add dash garlic / parsley.
- add dash black pepper
- add 1 loaf of sweet french bread...
- in a big pot....
- 9-10 cup of water to fill up. make sure its few inches under the pot not to overflow..
- add stew beef...
- let it boil for an hour, take out the fat bubble around in pot,
- then take the water out, put new fresh water back in and let it boil agian for 40 mins..
- add garlic salt, black pepper and onions, and tomotoes sauce let it cook for 15 minutes..
- add pototoes, let it cook for 15 minutes...
- dash tabacco- if u want more spicy or less.
- add linquisa, let it cook for 15 minutes
- add cabbage to cook for next 10 minutes.
- serve with sweet french bread...