This recipe came from our church cookbook. It is a family favorite in our house and so easy to prepare! The gravy is great with mashed potatoes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 3 lbs lean chuck roast
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- add 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- add 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place roast in crock pot. Mix vinegar, oil, ketchup, soy sauce, rosemary, garlic powder and dry mustard. Pour over roast. Cook 6-8 hours, depending on the size of your crockpot.