Quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work and a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. I like a bit of Tartar sauce and a green salad. Great summer dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons parsley
- add 2 cups left over mashed potatoes
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add salt & pepper
- add 1 (213 g) can salmon, skin & bones removed (I prefer sockeye but in this recipe pink is fine too)
- add 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- add 4 tablespoons onions
- add vegetable cooking spray, for frypan (or if you wish use butter mixed with oil for really crisp cakes but watch the calories go up)
- add 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients except the bread crumbs, mix well.
- Form into 6 cakes.
- Coat with crumbs.
- Fry until nicely browned on the outside and heated through, apprx 8 minutes Serve.