Like latke. Very mild flavored. Very easy on the stomach.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Pare and quarter potatoes.
- Boil til very tender.
- Drain and mash well (food processor makes this easy).
- Beat in egg and salt.
- A little flour may be added if the mixture is too thin.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat.
- Spoon potatoes into pan and saute til brown and slightly crusty.
- Turn carefully and brown on the other side.
- Serve hot.