Servs: 5 Prep: Cook:
Well my dad was in prison for about 14 months (long story, but if ur curious to know just ask) and he was a chef while he was an inmate at one of the prisons he was in. He found that he liked this recipe so much that he brought it home and my mom makes it all the time now, only she added a few things of her own and its really really good! Hope you enjoy!
- add 2-3 packages of Hot Chili flavored Ramon Noodles
- add 1-2 cans of basic chili or kidney beans.
- add 2-3 cups of rice
- add 1 pkg of flour tortillas
- add 1 can of refried beans
- add 1-2 tomatoes
- add lettuce
- add 1 small can of black olives
- add hot sauce
- Start boiling water for the ramon noodles and rice (both in different pots). Once that boils put the ramon noodle pkgs in it and cook them and the same with the rice. Once the ramon noodles are done, drain the water out of them and put in the chili or kidney beans (which ever one you like best.) Put the rice in the pot with the ramon noodles and the chili or kidney beans. Once all of this is done, cook your flour tortillas, and put some of the slop onto the tortilla, then follow through as if you were making a taco! You can basically add anything to this and have it taste delicious!