If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Filling
- add 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- add 8 oz. cream cheese
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add Beat together until smooth. Set aside.
- add Cake Roll:
- add 3/4 cup flour
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 2/3 cup pumpkin
- add 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375. grease 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan, grease and flour paper.
- Sift flour, baking powder, spices and salt onto waxed paper. Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until thick and flufy. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in sifted ingredients. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 mintues, until center springs back when lighrtly touched with fingertip.
- Use knife to loosen cake around edges. Invert onto clean damp towel dusted with confectioners sugar. Peel off wax paper. Trim 1/4 inch from edges. Roll up cake and towel together from short side; place seam side down on wire rack to cool completely.
- Unroll cake. spread with cream cheese filling. Reroll cake and refrigerate until ready to serve