If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 4 teaspoons baking powder
- add 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- add 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S? 100% Pure Pumpkin
- add 4 large eggs
- add 1 cup granulated sugar
- add 1 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 cup (2 medium) very ripe bananas, mashed
- add 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 cup chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350? F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Combine pumpkin, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, bananas and vegetable oil in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in nuts. Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.