These muffins are easy to make. They are very good. We eat them all day long.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 2 1/2 cups flour
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- add 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine in bowl.
- Cut in 2 tbsps butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pans with liners or grease.
- Combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Comine pumpkin, eggs and oil in medium bowl; stir well.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with Streusel topping.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on wire racks.
- Serve warm.