If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Pumpkin Carrot Swirl Bars
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- add 2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 cup granulated sugar
- add 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- add 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- add 2 large eggs
- add 2 large egg whites
- add 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S? 100% Pure Pumpkin
- add 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- add Cream Cheese Topping (recipe follows
- PREHEAT oven to 350? F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Add eggs, egg whites, pumpkin and carrot; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture; mix well. Spread into prepared pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of Cream Cheese Topping over batter; swirl mixture with spoon.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
- FOR CREAM CHEESE TOPPING:
- COMBINE 4 ounces softened light cream cheese , 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon milk in small mixer bowl until thoroughly blended..