Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
This pie will go fast. Its a combination of two of the best deserts around -- cheese cake and pumpkin pie.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2-8 oz pkg chream cheese, softened
- add 1 1/2 c sugar
- add 2 eggs
- add 3/4 c cooked pumpkin
- add 1/4c flour
- add 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- add 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- add 1 9 inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream chees, sugar and eggs together until smooth. Add pumpkin. Stir in flour, nutmeg, and cunnamon. Beat well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 60 minutes.