I got the recipe from Redbook mazagine book, It's really good and heathly cookies for kids, especialy no sugar added... everyone in my family loves it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Box betty Crocker supermoist yellow cake
- add 2Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- add 1 Can 15 oz pumpkin
- add 1/4 c. butter
- add 1/2 c. minture chocolate chips
- add 1/c c. walnuts- chopped
- add 1c. betty crocker rich vanilla frosting
- heat oven 375 degree- cookie sheet with pam spray
- In a large bowl cobine yellow cake, pumpkin spice pie, pumpkin can, butter- use eletric mixer, stir with chocolate chips and walnuts.
- On sheet sheet, Tss 2' apart bake 11-14 minutes until puff and nice..
- then add betty crocker rich vanilla frost on middle of the cookie... It's really good...