"These individual sized pumpkin rolls are sure to be a success. Easy to make with crescent roll dough, but hard to stop eating with the rich and spicy sweet pumpkin filling."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- add 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- add 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- add 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- add 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, flour and spices until combined and smooth. Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the top of the rolls with a little granulated sugar.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.