Someone in my daughter's college speach class made this for their demonstration speech. My daughter loved it and got the recipe for me. I love it too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- add 1/3 cup sugar
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- add 5 ounces cream cheese
- add chopped pecans (Optional and to Taste)
- add 4 ounces Cool Whip
- add milk
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- add 12 ounces Cool Whip
- add 1/2 cup margarine
- add 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- Mix margarine, sugar, graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add 12 oz Cool Whip until blended, spread over crust.
- Make pudding with ½ of the milk called for on the box.
- Mix well with pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Spread over first layer.
- Spread cool whip over pumpkin layer and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until cold.