Someone in my daughter's college speach class made this for their demonstration speech. My daughter loved it and got the recipe for me. I love it too.
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- chopped pecans (Optional and to Taste)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- Mix margarine, sugar, graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add 12 oz Cool Whip until blended, spread over crust.
- Make pudding with ½ of the milk called for on the box.
- Mix well with pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Spread over first layer.
- Spread cool whip over pumpkin layer and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until cold.