Nice substitute for pumkin pie. Is very easy to make
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- add 1 package sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- Combine pumpkin and pudding mix.
- Add water and mix well to combine.
- Stir in extract and spices.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.