If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Pumpkin Fudge
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- add 3/4 cup butter
- add 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- add 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- add 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- add 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add In a heavy saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients; heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
- add Continue heating until mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling until candy thermometer reaches soft-ball stage (234-243 degrees).
- add Remove pan from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add in remaining ingredients; stir to mix well.
- add Pour into a buttered 13x9 inch baking pan; cool to room temperature.
- add Cut into squares; store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
- add Makes about 5 dozen squares