Minestra with a twist. My auntie used to do this as she grew pumpkins and had to use them up
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 small vegetable marrows
- add 2 swede
- add 2 tomatoes
- add 2 lbs French beans
- add 6 ounces cheese
- add 1 cup oil
- add parsley
- add saffron
- add 2 potatoes
- add sweet basil (plenty)
- add 1/4 lb haricot beans
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 1 lb pumpkin
- chop all vegetables and boil together.
- when the water begins to boil add the oil.
- pound the garlic, parsley, basil a little of the cooked vegetables, cheese and saffron.
- add to the half cooked vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender, making sure not to over cook or burn.
- when ready serve with spaghetti and grated cheese.