Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
Great dessert to complete any meal. Makes a great dessert for holiday parties.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup old-fashioned or instant oats
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- add 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- add 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S? 100% Pure Pumpkin
- add 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTL?? CARNATION? Evaporated Milk
- add 2 large eggs
- add 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- add 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- add 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- add Whipped cream
- PREHEAT oven to 350? F.
- COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until crumbly. Press on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 15 minutes.
- COMBINE granulated sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes; pour over crust.
- BAKE for 20 minutes. Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl. Sprinkle pecan topping over filling. Continue baking for 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top with whipped cream.