Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tsps. fresh mint, chopped
- add 2 tsps. fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- add 1 clove garlic, crushed
- add 1 oz. butter, softened
- add 1 lb. pumpkin, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Place pumpkin in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender. Combine remaining ingredients and refrigerate until firm. Serve on hot pumpkin.