My DH does not like the chunky salsa's so this is what he came up with. Oh I forget he likes it best without the fresh cilantro, I like it best with the fresh cilantro. Makes about 2 cups
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- add 1/2 green bell pepper
- add 4 green onions
- add 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- add 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Place all ingredients in a processor or blender and mix until well blended.
- Pour into bowl and cover.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Best if chilled overnight.