8 QUESADILLA -GRILLED FLOUR TORTILLA FILLED WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES by chef montaser,
Filed Under: chef montaser masoud
Servs: 2 Makes: PES Prep: Cook:
QUESADILLA -GRILLED FLOUR TORTILLA FILLED WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES* MELTED CHEESE. GREEN ONION AND CHILIES
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla
- add 2 yellow peppers, quartered and seeded
- add 2 orange peppers, quartered and seeded
- add 1 red pepper, quartered and seeded
- add 1 red onion cut in wedges
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped (optional)
- add Salt and pepper to taste
- add 5 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- add 5 ounces oil for brushing
- add Assembly
- Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla
- Preheat barbeque to medium high heat (190?C). Oil the grill to prevent sticking.
- Cut up the vegetables into bite sized pieces. Place all cut vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix to coat all the vegetables evenly.
- Place the peppers (skin side down), zucchini and onion directly on the grill.
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes per side or until nice golden char marks are achieved. (Please note the onion will take a few minutes longer on each side).
- Remove vegetables from grill toss with fresh basil.
- Preheat barbeque to medium high heat (190?C). Oil grill to prevent sticking.
- Place the flour tortillas on an oiled tray(s). Lightly oil both sides of the tortillas.
- Layer the cheese evenly on 6 oiled tortilla shells. Keep a 1-inch boarder around the edges.
- Top with the vegetable mixture.
- Top with remaining oiled tortillas (like a sandwich).
- Place dressed tortillas directly on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is gooey and the tortilla is nice and crispy on one side.
- Flip quesadillas and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove quesadillas from grill.
- Let the quesadillas cool slightly and cut into equal triangles like a pizza.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole if desired.